Alexandra Physiotherapy and Fitness Centre
We provide physiotherapy treatment for:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Sports injuries
- Post-operative rehabilitation- backs, necks, sports injuries and post operation rehabilitation
- Hand injuries
- Some neurological conditions
- Some respiratory conditions
- Vertigo/ BPPV
- Workplace assessments and education
- Return-to-work or stay-at-work programmes
- Strengthening/fitness programmes for ACC or employers
Physiotherapist Robin Moloney is a registered hand therapist, specialised in treating hand and wrist injuries.
Robin holds the hand therapy contract with ACC. This means hand therapy clients who qualify for hand therapy only pay an initial $25 co-payment, with subsequent visitings free of charge.
One of the aspects of hand therapy is the provision of splints for those conditions that need them. Some are made of thermoplastic for each client by Robin, and some are carried at the clinic and prescribed as needed.
Alexandra Physiotherapy Centre is an ACC-endorsed provider. We have regular audits and the practice has HDANZ certification.
ACC clients can come to us without a GP referral and register their ACC claim with us. There is a co-payment.
Initial consultation: $25 co-payment
Follow-up consultation: $20 co-payment
Initial hand therapy consultation: $25 co-payment. Subsequent hand therapy appointments are free of charge.
Initial appointment: $65
Follow-up consultation: $60
Please note there are extra charges for home visits ($15) and after-hours appointments ($20).
Missed appointments have a fee of $10.50.